Tuition Fee and Funding
The tuition fee for the Master of fashion Management is EUR 16,000.
Payment is made in three installments:
- EUR 6,000 Upon confimation of enrollment
- EUR 5,000
- EUR 5,000
Tuition includes materials and access to all Luiss facilities*
EARLY BIRD TUITION FEE
Open to all Master applicants who have clear academic merit and pass the selection process.
Award: covers 15% of the tuition fee for those who enroll by March 15, 2020; covers 10% of the tuition fee for those who enroll by May 10, 2020; covers 5% of the tuition fee for those who enroll by July 5, 2020.
All candidates will be automatically considered for this award. It is mandatory to send the application form and take the selection test by the aforementioned deadlines.
Luiss Business School offers deemed deserving candidates up to 3 partial scholarships (covering up to 25% of the tuition fee). The scholarships will be granted based on merit. All candidates will be considered for this award.
The candidates’ performance will be evaluated taking into account:
- Academic track record (Final grade; GPA)
- Admission test outcomes
- English proficiency
- Any technology competences (Office; Adobe; etc.)
- Any proven expertise or personal acknowledgement
- Any certifications
- Any international experience
Partial Coverage Scholarship
Granted by Luiss Business School based on the results obtained at the selection test, on the evaluation of works experiences and of the CV. This bursary aid usually cover up to the 25% of the complete cost of the course. For further information, please contact the secretary office writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Borse di studio INPS [For Italian candidates]
Destinatari: Interessati al Master che rispecchino i requisiti del BANDO INPS
Descrizione: Per l’anno accademico 2018-2019 l’INPS – Istituto Nazionale della Previdenza Sociale offre borse di studio finalizzate alla frequenza del Master con Major in Luxury
Scadenza: 30 settembre 2018
All candidates can independently:
- Obtain a loan at favorable rates granted by selected credit institutions in the framework of the agreements made with Luiss Guido Carli. For further information please write to email@example.com
- Seek funding from their current or future employer
- Apply for regional scholarships
*The Program will be activated upon the achievement of a minimum threshold of students