[For Italian Candidates] A partire dal 22 agosto 2018 è possibile presentare la domanda di borsa di studio INPS per il Master.
Why the Master in Management and Technology with a Major in Energy Industry?
The Energy Industry is at the center of the worldwide economic and social stage. It is a system that develops along a series of complex trade-offs. The asymmetry between how long it takes for demand and prices to move and the lag of supply is fundamental for the industry. The complexity of the sector requires a well-grounded understanding of its elements, both theoretical and practical.
This program focuses on the transfer of basic knowledge about the Energy industry as well as developing a thorough knowledge of the Energy ecosystem. Students will learn managerial skills and develop an understanding of the environmental and societal dimensions required to guide their actions.
The Master provides students with 60 ECTS credits. It prepares professionals for a career in the Energy industry, providing a deep understanding of:
- Building T-shaped capabilities, providing the business foundation to leverage technological expertise and become industry leaders.
- Cutting-edge financial instruments to manage energy projects.
- Emerging business models and the challenges provided by the impact of new geopolitics.
- Interaction with institutions, to gain advantage from the correct interpretation and use of the regulatory environment.
- Trends and evolutional dynamics, with a focus on renewable energy opportunities and sustainability.
LEARNING METHODS AND KEY COURSES
- Top managerial education
- Combination of lectures and labs
- Field project
- Soft skills and leadership capabilities, complemented by ethics and social responsibility
- Understanding environmental change dynamics
- Megatrends and geopolitics
- Energy markets and emerging business models
The Master is aimed at recent graduates who want to integrate a robust theoretical training with a strong practical knowledge of emerging trends in the energy industry and transformation management. Fluent English and personal motivation are required.
Paolo Boccardelli, Dean LUISS Business School
Marco Alverà, Chief Executive Officer di SNAM
Federica Brunetta, Assistant Professor of Corporate Strategy and of Technology and Innovation Management, LUISS Guido Carli University