TUITION FEE AND FUNDING
The tuition fee for Master in Management and Technology with Major in Energy Industry is EUR 15,000.
Payment is made in three installments on the following dates:
- EUR 5,000 Upon confimation of enrollment
- EUR 5,000
- EUR 5,000
Tuition includes materials and access to all LUISS facilities*
LUISS Business School offers deemed deserving candidates up to 3 partial scholarships (covering up to 25% of the tuition fee). The scholarships will be granted based on merit. All candidates will be considered for this award.
The candidates’ performance will be evaluated taking into account:
- Academic track record (Final grade; GPA)
- Admission test outcomes
- English proficiency
- Any technology competences (Office; Adobe; etc.)
- Any proven expertise or personal acknowledgement
- Any certifications
- Any international experience
Borse di studio INPS [For Italian candidates]
Destinatari: Interessati al Master che rispecchino i requisiti del BANDO INPS (in attesa di pubblicazione del bando 2019/2020).
Descrizione: L’INPS – Istituto Nazionale della Previdenza Sociale – offre borse di studio a copertura parziale della quota di iscrizione finalizzate alla frequenza dei Master per l’anno accademico 2019-2020. Saranno disponibili maggiori informazioni non appena il bando verrà pubblicato.
Edison S.p.A. Scholarships
Open to: Candidates having successfully passed the admission tests and accepted into Master in Management and Technology with a Major in Energy Industry
Award: partial scholarships that cover up to 50% of total tuition fees
Deadline: September 10, 2019
Description: LUISS Business School encourages talented students to join the program by offering scholarships funded by Edison S.p.A. Scholarships are assigned based on merit according to the students’ performance during the selection process. Moreover, students essays will be evaluated and considered when assigning the scholarship. Students can find more information regarding the essay clicking on the button below.
Deadline: Applications for the scholarships must be submitted by September 10, 2019 to email@example.com.
All candidates can independently:
- Obtain a loan at favorable rates granted by selected credit institutions in the framework of the agreements made with LUISS Guido Carli. For further information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seek funding from their current or future employer
- Apply for regional scholarships
*The Program will be activated upon the achievement of a minimum threshold of students