Tuition for the Major in Sustainability and Energy Industry is €18,000. Payment is made in three instalments. Tuition includes materials and access to all Luiss Business School facilities.
Luiss Business School offers deserving candidates up to 3 partial scholarships (covering up to 25% of the tuition fee). The scholarships will be granted based on merit. All candidates will be considered for this award.
Candidates will be assessed on:
- Academic track record (final grade, GPA)
- Admission test scores
- English proficiency
- Technical competences (Office, Adobe, etc.)
- Proven expertise or personal acknowledgement
- International experience
Luiss Business School offers several fee waivers options:
- Participants who have already attended a Luiss Business School programme or are Luiss Guido Carli graduates are entitled to a 10% fee reduction.
- Any company (or VAT holder) that enrols one individual is entitled to a 10% fee reduction.
- Any company (or VAT holder) that enrols multiple individuals in the same programme is entitled to a 20% fee reduction.
- 10% Early Bird. Participants who enrol by April 29, 2023 will be entitled to a 10% fee reduction
Waivers cannot be combined with any other waiver, scholarship or sponsorship support.
Other financial aid
All candidates can independently:
- Obtain a loan at favourable rates from selected credit institutions through agreements with Luiss Guido Carli. For further information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form and send it to email@example.com after admission.
- Apply for external scholarships
- Seek funding from their current or future employer
The publication date of the call for scholarships offered by the Italian National Welfare Institute (INPS) has yet to be defined by the institution.
For more details, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org