How to apply
To enrol in the Programme, candidates must pass the admission test which assesses their skills, motivation and potential. The test can be taken on site or remotely.
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Admission test
The admission test consists of:
- English Test (applicants with valid TOEFL/IELTS scores can be exempted from the English test)*
- Logic Test—Inductive, Numerical, Deductive (applicants with valid GMAT/GRE scores can be exempted from the Logic test)
- Personal interview
*The level achieved in the English Test will be taken in consideration when applying for the International Exchange Programme.
Exemption from Admission test
- GMAT/GRE for the Logic Test
We do not require a minimum score. The GMAT and GRE scores of admitted applicants vary across classes, however it is very unusual for us to accept candidates with a total GMAT score below 550 and a total GRE score below 145.
- IELTS/TOEFL for the English Test
We require a minimum score of IELTS 7.0 and TOEFL 100 as evidence of your advanced English level.
Prior to the admission test, candidates must email the following documents to email@example.com:
- fully completed application form
- copy of degree certificate*
- curriculum vitae
- digital ID photo
- copy of passport or ID document
- admission fee receipt of € 105 (non-refundable)
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
Candidates with an international degree are required to send the following further documentation for evaluation:
- copy of degree certificate both in original language and in English *
- transcript of records in English
- diploma supplement (optional)
*Candidates who are not in possession of the degree certificate are required to provide the fully completed Luiss Business School’s self-declaration form available HERE.
The admission fee is payable online by credit card, via bank transfer or postal account. Proof of payment must be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the aforementioned documents.
Bank Account Details
Bank: Intesa San Paolo – Filiale N. 06793 Piazza Bologna n. 45, 00162 Roma, Italy
Account holder: Luiss Guido Carli
Account number: 100000300001
IBAN: IT37 U030 6905 0601 0000 0300 001
Postal Account Details
Current Holder: Luiss Guido Carli – Divisione Luiss Business School
Address: Viale Pola 12, 00198 Roma, Italy
Account number: 57861007
Credit Card – Online Payment
Next admission test dates
For more information about the next selection date, please e-mail email@example.com.
For additional information, please download the Luiss Business School Admissions Process.