Students will gain insights into global markets and trends through academic, social and cultural activities.
Business case competition
Team-based business case competitions for testing and developing entrepreneurial, managerial and problem-solving abilities in cross-country issues.
Doing global business
You will develop crucial skills and knowledge of how business is conducted in the world’s various economies.
The MBA international week is an annual event focused on “Made in Italy” which brings together talented students from international business schools.
For more information click here.
International exchange programme
Students may participate in an optional exchange programme reserved to graduate students of Luiss Business School. The programme gives the best and most motivated students the opportunity to study at Luiss Business School’s partner institutions abroad.
Term and Semester exchange
- Universidad Austral, IAE Business School
- Universidad Torcuato di Tella
- Curtin University, Curtin Business School
- Management Centre Innsbruck
- Ku Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business
- Université Laval, Faculty of Business
- Fudan University, School of Management
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Antai College of Economics & Management
- Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, College of Business
- Zagreb School of Economics and Management
- EMLyon Business School
- ESSEC School of Business
- Kedge Business School
- Alba Graduate Business School – The American College of Greece
- Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
- P. Jain Institute of Management & Research
- Coller School of Management, Tel Aviv University
- Nagoya University of Commerce and Business, Graduate School of Business
- ESAN Graduate School of Business
- Kozminski University
- ISCTE Business School
- Higher School of Economics (Moscow Campus)
- Saint Petersburg University, Graduate School of Management
- Solbridge Business School
- Deusto Business School
- National Chengchi University, College of Commerce
- Indiana University, Kelley School of Business
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Kenan-Flagler Business School
- University of San Diego, School of Business
WU – Vienna University of Economics and Business
International Summer School
Exchange period: July 5 – July 23, 2021 OR July 26 – August 13, 2021
Universidad Torcuato di Tella
MBA Summer Camp
Exchange Period: 3 weeks in June
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Antai College of Economics & Management
Antai Global Summer Program
Exchange period: 3 weeks in July
ESSCA School of Management
Shanghai Summer School
Exchange period: June-July
Exchange period: 1 week in July
Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
1-2 weeks in June-July
NB: The availability of the partner schools to host Luiss Business School students is confirmed each academic year. Thus, the list of partner schools may vary from year to year.