The Double Degree in Master of Business Administration with NUCB Business School is a one year and half programme entirely taught in English. After completing the programme, students will obtain two MBA diplomas issued by Luiss Business School and NUCB Business School.
The students selected for the Double Degree will be registered at Luiss Business School during their time at NUCB Business School and will continue to pay tuition fee only at Luiss Business School. Students will be exempted from paying tuition fees at NUCB Business School.
About NUCB Business School
- Double-accredited by AMBA and AACSB;
- Officially ranked in the Financial Times global ranking: FT 2018 Asia-Pacific top 25 business school ranking;
- QS Global MBA Ranking: #3 Japan, #16 Asia.
- A longstanding tradition of welcoming international students;
- Greater Nagoya is Japan’s third largest metropolitan area after Tokyo and Osaka.
For more information about NUCB Business School, please visit the NUCB Business School website.
The programme is structured as follows:
- 1° part: October – December + January – mid-March is carried out at Luiss Business School (Rome, Italy);
- 2° part: April – mid-July + September – February is carried out at NUCB Business School (Nagoya, Japan).
The students will be requested to do a capstone project, the case writing submission and presentation at NUCB Business School.
All students will have to enrol in the Japanese National Health Insurance and National Pension programs according to the National Health Care Act of 1958 and the National Pension Act of 1959 as part of their registration at NUCB Business School.
Every year 3 students from Luiss Business School can take part in the programme.
Students who want to participate in the selection process for the admission to the Double Degree Programme, should meet the following requirements:
- possess a three-year Bachelor degree (180 ECTS)*;
- excellent academic performance in previous degree programmes;
- 3 years of working experience;
- official certificate of proficiency in the English language (min 6.5 IELTS or TOEFL iBT 80, or TOEIC 785 or Cambridge 176)*;
- motivation and interest in the Programme.
Only students regularly enrolled in Master of Business Administration at Luiss Business School can take part in this programme. A selection process for the Double Degree Programme is held in parallel with a selection process for the enrollment in Master of Business Administration.
*Deadline for submission of all the requested documents, i.e. 3-year Bachelor’s degree diploma and the IELTS 6.5 certificate or equivalent of TOEFL, TOEIC or Cambridge: November 30 (of each academic year).
HOW TO APPLY
The application call for the academic year 2020 – 2021 is open, please apply by filling in the Application Form. The call will be opened until all available slots are filled. Nonetheless, the applications may be accepted not later than October 30 of each academic year.
For more information about the programme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: +39 068522 5630