Tuition for the Major in International Cooperation for Local Development is € 18,000. Payment is made in four instalments. Tuition includes materials and access to all Luiss Business School facilities.
Scholarships and Fee Waivers
The Luiss Business School offers different funding opportunities, including scholarships, early-bird savings, reductions and loans. Fee waivers cannot be combined with any other waiver, scholarship or sponsorship support.
Luiss Business School Scholarships
Luiss Business School offers deserving candidates up to 3 partial scholarships (covering up to 25% of the tuition fee). The scholarships will be granted based on merit. All candidates will be considered for this award. Candidates will be assessed on: Academic track record (final grade, GPA); Admission test scores; English proficiency; Technical competences (Office, Adobe, etc.); Proven expertise or personal acknowledgement; Certifications; International experience.
The publication date of the call for scholarships offered by the Italian National Welfare Institute (INPS) has yet to be defined by the institution. For further information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants who have already attended a Luiss Business School programme or are Luiss Guido Carli graduates are entitled to a 10% fee reduction.
- Any company (or VAT holder) that enrolls one individual is entitled to a 10% fee reduction
- Any company (or VAT holder) that enrolls multiple individuals in the same programme is entitled to a 20% fee reduction
- 10% Early Bird. Participants who enrol by April 29, 2023 will be entitled to a 10% fee reduction
All candidates can independently:
- seek funding from their current or future employer;
- obtain a loan at favourable rates from selected credit institutions within the framework of agreements made with Luiss Guido Carli (for further information, please write to email@example.com after admission);
- apply for external scholarships.