Double degree in “Tourism Management – Major of The Master in Fashion, Luxury & Tourism Management, Luiss Business School, Italy – Master in Entrepreneurship & Tourism – Major: Marketing Management in Tourism, Management Centre Innsbruck (MCI), Austria”
The Double Degree in Tourism is a two-year programme entirely taught in English. After completing the programme, students will obtain a one-year Master’s degree in Tourism Management – Major of The Master in Fashion, Luxury & Tourism Management, issued by Luiss Business School and a two-year Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship & Tourism – Major: Marketing Management in Tourism, issued by Management Centre Innsbruck, Austria.
The students selected for the Double Degree will be registered at Luiss Business School during their time at MCI. Students will be exempted from paying tuition fees at MCI.
- Accredited by AACSB and the International Centre of Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality Education;
- Premium Seal by FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation);
- Eduniversal Global Ranking: Master’s degree “Entrepreneurship & Tourism” has been listed with top marks in the fields of awareness, employers’ recognition as well as student satisfaction.
- A longstanding tradition of welcoming international students.
The programme is structured as follows:
- the first part, end of September – end of February, is carried out at Luiss Business School (Rome, Italy);
- the second part, is carried out at MCI (Innsbruck, Austria): Semester 2 (March – June) and Semester 3 (September – December); Semester 4 (March – June): Master thesis seminar; Master thesis writing; final EXAM MCI (in July or September); Presentation & Defensio of the Master Thesis; Interdisciplinary final exam.
Students will be requested to prepare an academic thesis and defend it at MCI.
Every year 2 students from Luiss Business School can take part in the programme.
Students who want to participate in the selection process for the admission to the Double Degree programme, should meet the following requirements:
- possess a three-year Bachelor degree (180 ECTS)*;
- excellent academic performance in previous degree programmes;
- official certificate of proficiency in the English language is a plus;
- It is recommended that students have already completed 45 ECTS in economics and management sciences during their Bachelor’s programme (e.g. courses with contents such as business administration, management sciences, organizational studies, micro- & macroeconomics, finance, controlling, marketing, law, human resource management, entrepreneurship, etc.)
- motivation and interest in the Programme.
Only students regularly enrolled in Tourism Management – Major of The Master in Fashion, Luxury & Tourism Management at Luiss Business School can take part in this programme. A selection process for the Double Degree programme is held in parallel with a selection process for the enrolment in Tourism Management – Major of The Master in Fashion, Luxury & Tourism Management at Luiss Business School.
*Deadline for submission of the Bachelor’s degree diploma: September 15 (of each academic year).
HOW TO APPLY
The application call for the academic year 2020 – 2021 is open, please apply by filling in the Application Form
The places will be assigned on the first come first served basis.
For more information about the programme please contact email@example.com; phone: +39 068522 5630