Tuition for the Major in Tourism Management is € 16,000. Payment is made in three instalments. Tuition includes materials and access to all Luiss Business School facilities.
Scholarships and Fee Waivers
The Luiss Business School offers different funding opportunities, including scholarships, early-bird savings, reductions and loans. Fee waivers cannot be combined with any other waiver, scholarship or sponsorship support.
Aeroviaggi Spa Scholarship
Aeroviaggi Spa (owner of the brand Mangia’s Sea View Resorts & Clubs) will grant a full scholarship, dedicated to Antonio Mangia, founder of Aeroviaggi, for students considered worthy based on specific criteria. For further information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Luiss Business School Scholarships
Luiss Business School offers deserving candidates up to 3 partial scholarships (covering up to 25% of the tuition fee). The scholarships will be granted based on merit. All candidates will be considered for this award. Candidates will be assessed on: Academic track record (final grade, GPA); Admission test scores; English proficiency; Technical competences (Office, Adobe, etc.); Proven expertise or personal acknowledgement; Certifications; International experience.
The publication date of the call for scholarships offered by the Italian National Welfare Institute (INPS) has yet to be defined by the institution. For further information, please e-mail email@example.com.
- 10% Early Bird. Participants who enrol by April 29, 2022 will be entitled to a 10% fee reduction.
- 5% Early Bird. Participants who enrol by June 24, 2022 will be entitled to a 5% fee reduction.
All candidates can independently:
- seek funding from their current or future employer;
- obtain a loan at favourable rates from selected credit institutions within the framework of agreements made with Luiss Guido Carli (for further information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org after admission);
- apply for external scholarships.