Graduates undertake careers paths working in key players in the digital ecosystem, including consulting firms, IT providers and digital agencies in diverse roles:
- Digital Communication Manager
- Digital Insights Analyst
- Digital Officer
- Digital Strategist
- IT Consultant
- Strategic Consultant
The Career Service team supports student in defining their career path and in arranging meetings with public and private companies to explore job opportunities and do the Field Project. Throughout the program, the Career Service team offers:
- Individual Counselling: guidance for CV and cover letter preparation, interview techniques and contract negotiation.
- Ecareer Book: student CVs are available online to companies and institutions for recruitment.
- Business Presentations: conferences and meetings with executives to better understand the business world and the fields where they work.
- Field Project: a unique opportunity for students to put their knowledge into practice, applying the skills they have learnt throughout the course.
The Field Project can take several forms:
- Company Project: students are coached by a company tutor during the development of a project related to a specific business field.
- Entrepreneurial Project: development of business ideas while creating a business plan.
- Research Project: Research projects on a topic agreed with the faculty.