TUITION FEE AND FUNDING
The tuition fee for the Master in Management and Technology with a Major in Digital Ecosystem is EUR 15,000.
Payment is made in three installments on the following dates:
- EUR 5,000 Upon confimation of enrollment
- EUR 5,000
- EUR 5,000
Tuition includes materials and access to all LUISS facilities*.
LUISS Business School offers deemed deserving candidates up to 3 partial scholarships (covering up to 25% of the tuition fee). The scholarships will be granted based on merit. All candidates will be considered for this award.
The candidates’ performance will be evaluated taking into account:
- Academic track record (Final grade; GPA)
- Admission test outcomes
- English proficiency
- Any technology competences (Office; Adobe; etc.)
- Any proven expertise or personal acknowledgement
- Any certifications
- Any international experience
Borse di studio INPS [For Italian candidates]
Destinatari: Interessati al Master che rispecchino i requisiti del BANDO INPS (in attesa di pubblicazione del bando 2019/2020).
Descrizione: L’INPS – Istituto Nazionale della Previdenza Sociale – offre borse di studio a copertura parziale della quota di iscrizione finalizzate alla frequenza dei Master per l’anno accademico 2019-2020. Saranno disponibili maggiori informazioni non appena il bando verrà pubblicato.
All candidates can independently:
- Obtain a loan at favorable rates granted by selected credit institutions in the framework of the agreements made with LUISS Guido Carli. For further information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seek funding from their current or future employer
- Apply for regional scholarships
*The Program will be activated upon the achievement of a minimum threshold of students