The European Human Resource Management (EHRM) is an international experience program focused on the Human Resource sector. The project consists of three residential periods, in which Luiss Business School students can attend lectures at partner universities, and an 11-week consulting project on Human Resource Management carried out at or on behalf of a foreign multinational company.
The project is carried abroad in multicultural teams.
The programme gathers international students and professors from the best Institutions in Europe:
- Helmut Schmidt University, Germany
- University of Bamberg, Germany
- Luiss Business School, Italy
- Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Riga International School of Economics and Business Administration, Latvia
- Vlerick Business School, Belgium
- Aix Marseille Université, France
- Universidad de Cádiz, Spain
More about EHRM is available on the initiative’s official website: www.ehrm.de
Who can participate?
The opportunity is intended for students enrolled in the Master of Human Resource Management and Organization who meet the following requirements:
- Have obtained a bachelor’s degree by February following the relevant Call for Applications. This implies an Italian or foreign degree of at least 180 CFU/ECTS.
- A B2 or higher English level as verified by Luiss Business School admission test or official certifications (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge).
How to Apply and Selection Criteria
The International Development Office presents the project and its terms each year in October.
The application is subject to the following:
- B2 English proficiency level or higher
- Motivation letter in English
- Curriculum Vitae in English
All applicants will be required to undergo a motivational interview in English following the call deadline.
Participants will be eligible for an internship reimbursement at the company’s discretion. The reimbursement is intended to cover the following:
- round-trip economy class airfare between the student’s home country and the country of the company where the project will take place;
- shared housing between the end of Residential I and the beginning of Residential III.
Any further enquiries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org