PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL GROWTH
Professional and Personal Growth Activities help students define their personal career strategy and achieve the goals, by providing tailored support and skills development.
The Part-Time MBA Program offers a unique personal experience via its individual coaching program. Coaching is a partnership between students and professional coaches.
Through a thought-provoking and creative process, students are inspired to maximize their personal and professional potential, enhancing self-awareness and reflection about personal values, skills, desires and goals. Students will be offered one-on-one coaching with an experienced personal coach certified by the International Coach Federation.
Throughout 6 one-one sessions, the coach will:
- Promote individual’s self awareness and awareness of others
- Listen closely to fully understand the individual’s circumstances
- Act as a sounding board in exploring possibilities and implementing thoughtful planning and decision making
- Foster shifts in thinking that reveal fresh perspectives
- Challenge blind spots to light up new possibilities and support the creation of alternative scenarios
- Maintain professional boundaries in the coaching relationship, including confidentiality , and adheres to the coaching profession’s code of ethics
The personal career advisor supports students in their efforts to increase their employability and define their career-development paths and goals.
Our Career Advisors support the Part-time MBA students during the whole programme in:
- Providing the tools to define an effective strategy
- Having a positive impact on business
- Enabling participants to bring more value as team members and as leaders, by being more confident
decision-makers and communicators, able to operate across a wide range of functions
Key activities include:
- Career Counselling to help students understanding and building their professional profile.
- Job Market Rules Orientation to support participants to define their career path and build their online personal brand.
Projects Advisors are managers or professors who support and advise students during projects’ realisation, mainly the Final Capstone Project.
A Project Advisor will be a crucial source of expertise, guidance, support and encouragement, and make a further contribution to students’ success. They can help to clear ideas and meet expectations.
Key activities focus on:
- Providing consultancy and support during the Capstone Project’s development
- Providing a concrete point of view to shape student’s academic path
- Representing an opportunity to enlarge students’ network