How to Apply
- Undergraduate Degree in any discipline
- At least 3 years’ work experience
- The Luiss Admission Test (mandatory)
Prior to the Admission Test, candidates should send the following documents:
- FULLY- COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM
- COPY OF DEGREE CERTIFICATE. Once admitted in the program, international students should provide the Diploma Supplement or a Declaration of Value of the degree certificate.
- DIGITAL ID PHOTO
- COPY OF PASSPORT OR ID DOCUMENT
- CURRICULUM VITAE
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
- ADMISSION FEE RECEIPT EUR 105 admission fee (nonrefundable)
The admission fee is payable via bank transfer, credit card or postal current account. Proof of payment must be sent by email to: email@example.com.
Credit Card – Online Payment
Bank Account Details
BANK: INTESA SANPAOLO – Filiale N. 06793 Piazza Bologna n. 45, 00162 Roma
ACCOUNT HOLDER: Luiss Guido Carli
ACCOUNT N°: 100000300001
IBAN: IT37 U030 6905 0601 0000 0300 001
Postal Account Details
CURRENT HOLDER: Luiss Guido Carli – Divisione Luiss Business School
ADDRESS: Viale Pola 12, 00198 Roma
ACCOUNT N°: 57861007
For additional information, please download the Luiss Business School Admissions Process pdf
The Luiss Admission Test evaluates the applicant’s skills, personal motivation and potential. It can be held on campus in Rome (Italy) or remotely via Skype.
The Admission Test consists of:
- Luiss English Test (applicants with high TOEFL/IELTS scores can be exempted from the English test)
- CEB SHL Logic Test—Inductive, Numerical, Deductive* (applicants with high GMAT/GRE scores can be exempted from the Logic test)
- Personal interviews
*WHAT IS THE CEB – SHL EVALUATION TOOL
For the Logic tests Luiss Business School uses the CEB – SHL platform. Through SHL Talent Measurement Solutions, CEB helps thousands of organizations worldwide achieve measurable business results from assessing, selecting, and developing the right people for the right roles. Employers consider what behaviors and abilities are required for good job performance, often described in terms of competencies. To measure an individual’s competencies, employers may use tests, interviews and other assessment tools.
Since we spend between a quarter and a third of our time at work, it is important that our abilities and interests fit the requirements of the role. Anyone from a new graduate to a manager may encounter one of these tests over the course of their hiring process. That is why Luiss Business School uses this platform to test students who apply to our programs. We are looking for students that fit with our programs, our values and who also have competencies for the business world.
NEXT ADMISSION TEST
For more information about the next selection date, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+39) 06 85 22 2367 / 2320 / 2366 / 5574 / 5674