PosteMobile offers one full scholarship for the Master in Management and Technology – Major in Digital Ecosystem of the LUISS Business School. The initiative is aimed at supporting talented graduates on a path that will train the future protagonists of technological and digital innovation applied to business processes.
Entirely taught in English with a Full Time format, the Master is designed to transmit the distinctive capabilities and valuable knowledge required to merge business and technology-driven strategies. “Stefano Lalli” Scholarship – that will cover the full tuition fees, equivalent to 14,000.00 EUR – is intended for outstanding candidates will be evaluated based on merit, considering the quality of their admission test, interviews and scholarship essay.
To apply for the scholarships applicants must participate in the admission process providing the following documents:
- Fully-completed application form;
- Copy of degree certificate (or a signed self-certification);
- Copy of Passport or ID document;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Admission fee receipt EUR 75 (nonrefundable);
- Cover letter explaining your motivation of applying for the scholarship.
Candidates will be considered and evaluated based on merit, considering the quality of their admission test, interviews and scholarship essay.
DEADLINE AND NOTIFICATION
Applications for the scholarships must be submitted by September 7th, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Successful candidates will be contacted approximately seven days after the above-mentioned deadline.
- Awarded students must confirm the acceptance of the grant within 5 working days after reception of the notification.
- If a scholarship is not allocated, candidates in the waiting list will be considered. Grants will be offered to the students on the waiting list, following their position in the merit ranking.
- In case of program withdrawal or exclusion for any reason, the student will be required to refund the total tuition fees and other administrative charges.