Dean of the School
Director of the Department of Business and Management
Associate Dean for Post-Graduate programmes
Associate Dean for Executive Education and Life-Long Learning
Associate Dean for International Development
The School’s Steering Committee supports the Dean in defining and implementing the School’s strategic policies in collaboration with the Business and Management Department and in agreement with the President’s Committee.
The Steering Committee convenes at least once a month and is chaired by the School’s Dean. The Committee is responsible for:
- the approval of the strategic plan and the annual budget as proposed by the Dean, to be subsequently submitted for final approval to the School’s President’s Committee;
- the approval, on the proposal of the Dean, of the commencement of training and scientific initiatives by the School;
- defining and managing the recruitment strategy, as proposed by the Dean, recommending specific requirements for professors and researchers (in accordance with the provisions of Italian law and the LUISS University regulations, and in collaboration with the Business and Management Department which is also responsible for the management of such processes);
- submitting for the approval of the President’s Committee, on the proposal of the Dean, changes to the organizational structure, including the recruitment of human and operational resources;
- supporting the Dean in coordinating the activities to be carried out with the Business and Management Department, particularly in relation to the coordination and development of the faculty, the planning of the portfolio of programmes, research and internationalisation activities.