Since 2011 she is Associate Professor, School of Management and Economics, University of Turin.
Holder of the courses of:
- ‘Sociology of Consumption’ (Turin campus, Course of Studies in Business Economics, since 2014/15);
- Economic Sociology’ (Turin Campus, Course in Business Administration, Business Management pathway – delivered in English – since 2011/12);
- ‘Sociology of Economic Development’ (Turin Campus, Master’s Degree, since 2011/12);
- ‘Territorial Social Systems’, Module of the First-Level Master in Management and Creativity of the Hillside Patrimonies of the University of Torino (since a.y. 2013/14), where she is also member of the scientific committee;
- ‘Networks for Innovation and Social Capital’, Module of the Second-level Inter-University Master in Open Innovation & Intellectual Property, promoted by the Ministry of Economic Development, designed and delivered by Luiss University (Rome) and Scuola di Amministrazione.
From the A.Y. 2012-13, she is Member of the Research Commission of the Department of Economic-Social Sciences and Mathematical-Statistics of the University of Turin.
Since October 1, 2014, she is President of the Master of Science in Economics and Management of the University of Turin.
Within the same Course of Study, since A.Y. 2012/13, she is also Member of the Commissions:
- QA Management;
- Access Requirements.
Since March 2014, she is Representative of the Department of Economic-Social Sciences and Mathematical-Statistics in the Scientific Committee of CRISIEF – Interdepartmental Center for Studies and Research on Economic and Financial Security, established by Rectoral Decree n. 532 of 4/07/2006 and confirmed as a Level II Centre by Rectoral Decree n. 3908 of June 27, 2013 the Centre was confirmed as a Level II Centre