Tuition for the Master in Marketing Management – Major in Customer Experience Management is €16,000. Payment is made in three instalments. Tuition includes materials and access to all Luiss Business School facilities.
Luiss Business School offers deserving candidates up to 3 partial scholarships (covering up to 25% of the tuition fee). The scholarships will be granted based on merit. All candidates will be considered.
Candidates will be assessed on:
- Academic track record (final grade, GPA)
- Admission test scores
- English proficiency
- Technical competences (Office, Adobe, etc.)
- Proven expertise or personal acknowledgement
- International experience
Scholarship for Tutorship
Luiss Business School offers a scholarship equal to 50% of the total master’s fee for the assignment of the role of classroom tutor.
The classroom tutor, selected among the enrolled students, collaborates with the organisational staff by carrying out, during the Master, a specific facilitator role.
The Tutor is an immediate contact person for the classroom, noting the needs expressed by the students and reporting them to the project managers who will thus benefit from official and timely feedback.
For more details on the requirements and application process, please consult the informative sheet.
Luiss Business School offers several fee waivers options:
- Participants who have already attended a Luiss Business School programme or are Luiss Guido Carli graduates are entitled to a 10% fee reduction.
- Any company (or VAT holder) that enrols one individual is entitled to a 10% fee reduction.
- Any company (or VAT holder) that enrols multiple individuals in the same programme is entitled to a 20% fee reduction.
- 10% Early Bird. Participants who enrol by April 29, 2022 will be entitled to a 10% fee reduction.
- 5% Early Bird. Participants who enrol by June 24, 2022 will be entitled to a 5% fee
Waivers cannot be combined with any other waiver, scholarship or sponsorship support.
Other financial aid
All candidates can independently:
- Obtain a loan at favourable rates from selected credit institutions through agreements with Luiss Guido Carli. For further information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form and send it to email@example.com after admission.
- Apply for external scholarships
- Seek funding from their current or future employer
The publication date of the call for scholarships offered by the Italian National Welfare Institute (INPS) has yet to be defined by the institution.
For more details, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org