The gender diversity in the Board of Directors and in top management teams: challenges and implications
What are the HR club meetings?
The meetings aim to compare and share best practices and experiences through a cycle of thematic seminars that focus on relevant issues Human Resources Management and Organisation field. The main purposes of these meetings are:
- foster the sharing of best practices and experiences
- offer to participants opportunities to develop their own professional network
- learn from excellent organisation models
These meetings, free on invitation, are addressed to our community of alumni, professionals, consultants and managers who operate in the Human Resource Management and Organisation field
The meetings framework
Each meeting focuses on a specific topic. The purpose is to illustrate why the topic is interesting from a HR perspective and what are the main open issues in the managerial research and practice.
Programme (the event is in Italian)
ON BOARD – The gender diversity in Boards of Directors and in top management teams: challenges and implications
- How important is gender diversity at senior levels for company performance?
- Do more women on the board mean better corporate governance quality and effectiveness?
- Does having women at the top contribute to transform managerial culture and break the glass ceiling?
- Marcella Corsi, Sapienza University of Rome
- Silvia Profili, Università Europea di Roma e LUISS Business School
- Marcella Corsi, Sapienza Università di Roma
- Silvia Profili, Università Europea di Roma, LUISS Business School
- Giampiero Giacardi, Autostrade per l’Italia
People Management Competence Centre LUISS Business School
Prof. Alessia Sammarra
The event (in Italian) is free and open to all upon registration .