22 years of career as an executive in regulated sectors (Telcos, Electricity). Many years of experience such as:
- Terna Part, Rio de Janeiro (2008-2009);
- Several SPVs active in the solar sector (2010-2011)
- Terna Plus and Terna Storage (2013-2015)
- Terna Chile, Santiago (2015-2018)
Head of the Purchasing Group
- Terna (2010-2012 and 2015-present)
- Commercial Development Manager Terna spa (2006-2008)
Head of Regulatory and Public Affairs
- Telecom Italia Latin America, San Paolo (2001-2003)
- Enel, Brussels (2003-2004)
Specializations in International Business Development, Procurement and Execution, Innovation Projects and Startups. Active in research and training (Luiss, Rome, G. Reiss Romoli High School, L’Aquila), with relevant skills as training manager and representative in international training consortia (Euroteam). Lecturer at University of Kent, Canterbury (1997), IESE, Madrid (1998), Luiss, Rome (1999), SDA Bocconi (2014), Luiss Business School (2016-2017).
Ability to read, write and speak in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese. Beginner in German.