Crypto and Bitcoin, what’s their impact on our society? Register for the webinar!
Luiss Business School, in collaboration with Fintech District, invites you to join on April 13 at 6 pm CEST the webinar dedicated to the Flex Executive Programme in Fintech, a 4-week innovative experience made up of online lessons, Market Insights, Practical Application, Skill Development and Ecosystem visits to prepare professionals in financial services, as well as investors and entrepreneurs, to gain the managerial skills to execute innovative actions within their company and implement digital transformations in financial services.
The topic of the webinar
- Fintech, like many other tech-oriented industries, is constantly evolving. During the webinar you will learn directly from industry experts about the impact that crypto and bitcoin have on society and industries and how they are expanding into new areas of finance with practical examples and application cases. In particular, the role of cryptocurrencies in the context of the crises in Ukraine will be analyzed.
On completion of the webinar, you will gain an understanding of:
- the contents and learning methodologies of the first edition of the Flex Executive Programme in Fintech starting in May ’22.
- Fintech District, the international community of reference for the fintech ecosystem in Italy and in particular of one its members: Young Platform, the best Italian exchange to buy cryptocurrencies. It was founded in 2018 in Turin and in just 3 years its services have been used by more than 800k people.
- Alessandro Perillo, COO, Young Platform
- Tudor Sava, Product Manager – FD Academy, Fintech District
- Tatjana Schneidmuller, Assistant Professor in Strategy and Innovation, Luiss Business School
All participants can directly interact with the speakers in a Q&A session.
Luiss Business School Staff will also be connected for any further details about the Programme, the admission process, the scholarships and much more.