Since 1995, the annual DRUID Conference has become one of the world’s premier academic events on innovation and the dynamics of structural, institutional and geographic change. The DRUID2015 Conference on “The RELEVANCE of INNOVATION” is co-organised and hosted by LUISS Business School and will take place on June 15-17, 2015 at LUISS BS in Rome, Italy.
- Plenary speakers at DRUID15 include Zoltan Acs, David Audretsch, Richard Florida, Robert Grant, Isin Guler, Anne Marie Knott, Joan Ricart, David Robinson, Filipe Santos, Chris Tucci, Shaker Zahra and Thomas Åstebro.
- Scientific debates with outstanding scholars exchanging opinions in a heated and entertaining setting, and the conference audience opposing or supporting their standpoints. DRUID15 debates challenge business model innovation and entrepreneurship policy.
- Paper sessions presenting 250 peer reviewed papers with previously unpublished research, all with engaged session chairs and carefully appointed discussants.
- Professional development workshops (PDWs): Focused, user driven sessions offering a way of sharing ideas, knowledge and expertise.
- Best paper awards. Accepted papers exclusively authored or co-authored by doctoral students will be considered for the DRUID Young Scholar Paper Award while all papers accepted for the conference will be considered for the DRUID Best Paper Award.
- Grand conference dinner. DRUID conference dinners are known for their excellent food and high fun factor. When in Rome, we will do as the Romans and host a sumptuous convivium in a park in the heart of historical Rome, overlooking St. Peter’s Basilica.
- Excursions through cinematic locations in historical and modern Rome. Discover or rediscover Rome tracing the footsteps of Federico Fellini, Paolo Sorrentino, Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn.