LUISS Business School has the ambitious goal to develop its international activities and become one of the leading business schools in Europe. With that goal in mind, we aim at being recognized for our excellence in teaching standards, research outputs, and a foremost role in innovation and entrepreneurship.
In this context, the School is enhancing its Faculty with Professors of Practice in Finance, Soft Skills and Made in Italy represented by high-level and experienced managers, top executives and academics to leverage on their know-how in its educational initiatives.
Indeed, a Professor of Practice is required to:
- Take a three-year engagement with LUISS Business School and the Department of Business and Management;
- Guarantee a minimum of 60 teaching hours per academic year, depending on the teaching needs;
- Be actively involved in the design and/or promotion of the courses and the School in general;
- Managing a master, executive and/or custom programme;
- Be actively involved into the applied research.
Considering the competitive arena of the managerial education, the affiliation to LUSS Business School as Professor of Practice requires a commitment of exclusivity. In fact, the faculty name will be associated to the School’s brand. Therefore, for the time of commitment, the Professor is allowed to have relations with other Universities or business schools (i.e., teaching, members of boards, etc.) only as a visiting faculty and his/her name can appear in any university or business school’s website as a visiting faculty member.
On its side, the School assures:
- A competitive annual salary;
- On top hourly fee based on the single Course Budget, if teaching more than the minimum teaching workload agreed;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Corporate Business cards and e-Mail;
- The affiliation to the LUISS Business School community;
- Presence of the CV on the School’s website.
Interested applicants should send the following information to email@example.com by March 9th, 2018:
- Curriculum Vitae using the sample provided;
- A copy of the applicant’s best publications, if applicable.