The relational aspect in human systems has always been (and always will be) fundamental, but it is not always dedicated specific attention in organisations.
Even more so in current times, physical distancing risks triggering an impoverishment of empathy, with organisational climates hinging on unsuitable and stressful relationships that have detrimental effects on people, well-being and motivation. That tends to have repercussions on productivity and economic performance.
In addition, when faced with difficulties, people often point the finger and look towards the leaders but in so doing frequently make the mistake of thinking that their expression of success must be “heroic and solitary” and not a collective and collaborative effort, in which the various components of a system contribute to a community result.
In the Working Relationshipsâ Lab, we want to share the conceptual foundations, strategies and techniques that help create and maintain relationships that we call “generative” (which generate added value) for a systemic and comprehensive improvement of all the factors listed above. Furthermore, through the practice of Adaptive Leadership, we intend to add new possibilities to how organisations are conceived and how they learn. The main objectives of the lab are the following:
- To acquire a model to “read” relationships in the business
- To improve the quality and value of those relationships
- To know how to use tools to manage human complexity
- To learn how to learn
- To solve managerial and operational challenges
The Lab is particularly suitable for anyone who works in complex contexts: C-Suite, CEOs of large companies and multinationals, leaders, managers, and executives with high potential, entrepreneurs and business partners.
Given its practical and operational content, the lab is very suitable for:
- People Managers at all levels, already in office or in transition, and their teams
- Project Managers and project stakeholders
- Change Managers, Change Agents, and everybody within their sphere of action
Module 1 – Face to face with complexity
Module 2 – Emotions that work
Module 3 – We do not need superficial thinking
Module 4 – In the systems “network”
Module 5 – Organisational situation as-is and project work scope and space
Module 6 – Application of the Working Relationships
Module 7 – Adaptive Leadership mindset Module 8– Integrating knowledge
How to Apply
To enrol, candidates should submit their CV and the Application Form via e-mail to: email@example.com.
In order to guarantee an educational experience in line with their professional goals, participants can be invited to take part in an interview.
Tuition and Funding
The tuition fee for the Executive Skill Lab in Working Relationships® is € 3,900 + VAT.
Certificate of Participation
At the end of the programme a certificate of participation will be issued to those who have attended at least 80% of the training activities envisioned by the programme.
- Any participant who has already attended a Luiss Business School programme or is a Luiss Guido Carli graduate will be entitled to a reduction of 10% of the fee payable.
- Any company or institution that enrols multiple individuals in the same programme will be entitled to a reduction of a 10% the fee payable.
- Any participant who enrols at least 30 days before the start date will be entitled to an early bird reduction of 5% of the fee payable.
- Any participant who enrols at least 60 days before the start date will be entitled to an early bird reduction of 10% of the fee payable.
The above reduction cannot be combined with any other reduction, scholarship or sponsorship support.