Join one of the largest multinationals in the World as an R&D Project Manager while earning a fully sponsored Part-Time MBA from an Internationally Accredited Business School
Join the GROW FAST initiative
GROW FAST stands for Generating Real Opportunities for Women – Financing And Supporting Talent and is a program initiated in LUISS Business School to promote, support and improve personal and professional growth of its female students. An outstanding and talented female candidate will be selected to fast track her career in Bridgestone while attending a fully sponsored 2-years Part-Time MBA at LUISS Business School.
The GROW FAST initiative is launched in a joint effort by:
- Bridgestone, the world’s largest manufacturer of tyres and other rubber products, employing over 140.000 people around the world, operating via 3 technical centers and 178 manufacturing plants and sell products in more than 150 countries.
- Korn Ferry International, an organizational and people advisory firm, the world’s largest provider of executive search;
- LUISS Business School, an internationally accredited provider of business education, based in Rome (Italy).
To be eligible, you need to be a female candidate with a background in Engineering or Business.
The selection is a 3-step process:
- Apply and being admitted to the Part-Time MBA Program;
- Pass the selection by Korn Ferry;
- Be selected by Bridgestone as a fit with the following job position.