Space Entrepreneurship & Space Business Management receive the support of ESA, Leonardo and many more…
Luiss Business School is proud to announce the Official Supporters of the two new executive master’s degree programmes in Space launching in Amsterdam this fall: Space Business Management & Space Entrepreneurship – Majors of the Master in Advanced Management. This is an invaluable investment of trust, and an amazing achievement and acknowledgement for the Scientific Committee and Faculty members who have worked together to add these two new programmes to our education portfolio.
At their first edition, these revolutionary programmes have received the stamp of support from some key companies in the Space Sector, such as:
The Faculty consists of professors from Luiss Guido Carli University and several other prestigious universities. Other Faculty members include professionals and top international managers with several years of experience in teaching and lecturing.
The Scientific Directors are experienced Luiss Guido Carli professors that led the curriculum development process for the two programmes:
- Paola Belingheri, Professor of Innovation Management
- Josè D’Alessandro, Professor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Marco Recchioni, Professor of Management and Entrepreneurship
The Scientific Committee is made up of prolific academics, researchers, managers and consultants working in the Space Economy, who can connect the classroom experience to the experience in the market.
- Henry Chesbrough, Open Innovation Founder, Professor, Luiss University
- Luca del Monte, Head of Commercialisation Department, European Space Agency, ESA Professor, Politecnico di Bari, Italy
- Carla Filotico, Partner & Managing Director, SpaceTec Partners
- Massimiliano Mazza, COO & CISO, ATG Europe
- Luca Rossettini, CEO, D_Orbit
- Giovanni Sylos Labini, CEO, Planetek
- Other academics, researchers and managers TBC
- Jacopo Celentano, Project Manager, AIPAS
- Fiorella Coliolo, Business and International Relation Manager, ReMedia
- Mariangela Dejana, Head of Institutional Sales, D_Orbit
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
For the first edition of the two executive programmes in Space, Luiss Business School is offering six merit-based scholarships that will cover 50% of the tuition fee. The deadline for application is September 15th and in order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must have completed your admission and enrolment process for the programme of your choice. To start your application, submit your documentation and application form email@example.com.