New Appointment on September 24th, 2015 with the Open Evening Event dedicated to the LUISS Business School Specialised Master. At 5 pm, Barbara Del Neri, Southern Europe Corporate Marketing Director at Procter & Gamble, will discuss the most relevant issues related to post-graduation.
Barbara Del Neri will bring her managerial experience to young graduates and will give them ideas and suggestions about an international career, will highlight the importance of training and discuss the most relevant issues related to post-graduation.
The event will be moderated by Maria Cristina Origlia, Editorial Coordinator at L’ Impresa – Gruppo 24 ORE.
Following, participants will have the opportunity to receive individual guidance service related to possible post-graduate courses which will help to understand what programme suits them best in order to achieve their career goals. Moreover, participants will take interviews with the Career Service Staff and have the chance to make an admission test simulation.
All of the programmes offer an excellent education combined with field-project experience and the presentation event will be an opportunity to discuss the contents and career opportunities related to each program. The main aim of the evening will be helping and guiding all those interested in choosing their own educational path, based on effective talents and needs.
Information about following Specialised Masters will be available:
- Master in Tourism Management (held in English)
- Master in Big Data Analytics (held in English)
- Master in Corporate Finance (held in English)
- Master in Management in the Energy Industry (held in English)
- Master in Consulente Legale d’Impresa – Prospettive Nazionali e Internazionali (held in Italian)
- Master in Diritto Tributario, Contabilità e Pianificazione Fiscale (held in Italian)
- Master in Gestione delle Risorse Umane e Organizzazione (held in Italian)
- Master in Relazioni Istituzionali, Lobby e Comunicazione d’impresa (held in Italian)
- Management e Controllo dei Fondi Comunitari (held in Italian)
- Master in Real Estate Finance (held in Italian)
- M3 Master in Marketing Management (held in Italian)
- Project Management (held in Italian)
- Master in Trade Management del Consumo Fuori Casa (held in Italian)
- Master in Business Administration
The event is open to the public, for organisational reasons registration is appreciated.