On July 23rd, LUISS BS will take place the Open Evening event dedicated to LUISS Business School Specialised Masters. Suitable spaces will be set up for informational discussions with programmes directors and coordinators to provide information on the Master programmes, admission procedures and services.
Participants will have the opportunity to receive individual guidance service related to possible post-graduate courses which will help to understand what programme suits them best in order to achieve their career goals.
Moreover, participants will take interviews with the Career Service Staff and have the chance to make an admission test simulation. All of the programmes offer an excellent education combined with field-project experience.
The topics are related to professional profiles programme outcomes, with the aim of helping and guiding all those interested in choosing their own educational path, based on effective talents and needs.
Information about following Specialised Masters will be available:
- Master in Tourism Management (held in English)
- Master in Big Data Analytics (held in English)
- Master in Corporate Finance (held in English)
- Master in Management in the Energy Industry (held in English)
- Master in Consulente Legale d’Impresa – Prospettive Nazionali e Internazionali (held in Italian)
- Master in Diritto Tributario, Contabilità e Pianificazione Fiscale (held in Italian)
- Master in Gestione delle Risorse Umane e Organizzazione (held in Italian)
- Master in Relazioni Istituzionali, Lobby e Comunicazione d’impresa (held in Italian)
- Management e Controllo dei Fondi Comunitari (held in Italian)
- Master in Real Estate Finance (held in Italian)
- M3 Master in Marketing Management (held in Italian)
- Project Management (held in Italian)
- Master in Trade Management del Consumo Fuori Casa (held in Italian)
- Master in Business Administration
July 23, 5 p.m. Room 213 at LUISS Business School, Viale Pola, 12
The event is open to the public, for organisational reasons registration is appreciated.
The event is open to the public, for organisational reasons registration registration is appreciated.